MJC&S High Holy Days 2022/5783
Please join us for High Holy Day Services at MJC&S.
Rabbi Cantor Marcelo Gindlin and Rabbi Bill Kaplan will be conducting our High Holy Day services from the MJC&S sanctuary.
You may join with them and your MJC&S community by attending services in person at MJC&S or by viewing the live streaming broadcasts of the services which will be available on the MJC&S website.
If you are planning to attend in person, please be advised that all seating for in person attendance at services requires that you make a reservation in advance by requesting tickets (details below).
- This year we will have seating both inside the sanctuary and in our covered patios.
- There will be designated seating sections to accommodate seating with socially-distanced spacing and to accommodate those who wish to be seated in family pods that are distanced from others.
- While in person tickets are available to MJC&S members and non-members, priority seat selection will be given to members.
Access to the live streaming broadcasts will be provided by a separate Streaming Access Pass which includes a unique access code. Please note, that all tickets for in person attendance will automatically include a Streaming Access Pass.
- If you are not planning to attend in person, Streaming Access Passes may be purchased separately.
We hope that you will consider joining in person. Here is a recap of the details:
In Person Attendance*
Reservations are required to attend and are available to members, their families, and guests. We will accommodate non-member requests for tickets once we have fulfilled all member requests. Priority seat selection will be given to members.
- In-person tickets include a Streaming Access Pass and access code for watching live streaming broadcasts of the services.
- We encourage all attendees to be fully vaccinated and boosted.
- Masks are voluntary but are encouraged.
- Valet parking will be provided. THERE IS NO PARKING ON PCH. There is also no OFF-SITE parking this year. To enter the MJC&S parking, you MUST HAVE RESERVED A TICKET IN ADVANCE, AND DISPLAY YOUR PARKING PASS.
* Please note:
Capacity is subject to change based on current CDC and LA Department of Health guidelines.
Streaming Access Passes contain an access code that you will need to enter in order to watch the steaming broadcasts of the services.
- The services are live and not pre-recorded so please see start times below.
- Recorded versions of the services will be available to watch on the MJC&S website shortly after the live services have ended.
- The website is mjcs.org
There will be an on-site Children’s Program this year for Kindergarten thru 6th grade. Pre-registration is required. Members: $36 per child, per holiday. Non-Members: $60 per child, per holiday. Please call the office for details and to register – children who are not pre-registered may be turned away. 310.456.2178.
Machzorim (Prayer Books)
Prayer Books will be available to pick up and borrow in advance from our offices Monday thru Friday between 10am and 4pm.
The High Holy Days are end of September – When Will I Get My Tickets?
Tickets and Streaming Access Passes will be delivered via USPS mail not later than Monday, September 19th.