High Holy Day Schedule 2021/5782
Join us for the High Holy Days!
Our current plan for the High Holy Days is for services to be hybrid, both in-person and virtual. After careful consideration, our Re-Opening Committee, which is composed of clergy and lay leadership that includes medical professionals, has established a plan.
We hope you’ll consider joining us In-Person. If you do, please be aware of the following:
· Reservations are required to attend and available to Members, their Families and Guests only. We will sell non-member access for online viewing but not for in-person attendance.
· Proof of Vaccination and a Temperature Check is required to attend.
· Seating is limited and will be outdoors and in family pods that are distanced from other families. This will likely require assigned seating.
· Masks will be required at all times.
· Machzorim (Prayer Books) will be available to pick up and borrow in advance.
· Valet parking will be provided.
· There will be no in-person Children’s Services. We will host a livestream Family Service on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
Alternatively, we’re making it possible for you to view the live services virtually in the comfort of your home.
*Schedule and capacity is subject to change based on current CDC and LA Dept of Health guidelines.
Scroll to the bottom to request your Live or Livestream Access.